The top of the shoe is covered with lots of rubber, which is great for toe hooking, and the heel has a narrow pocket. This narrow pocket fits me very well and there is no void space behind my heel.
· Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
· Leather from mid to rear for comfort
· Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance, and durability
· Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
· Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
· New Evolv Power System - EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
· Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
· Sole: Variable thickness half-sole Rand: VTR rand (thicker around toe)
· Upper: Synthetic forefoot with leather in rear
· Lining: Microfiber forefoot, unlined leather in rear
· Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with semi-crescent nylon support
Overall I really like these shoes. They are very aggressive and suited for steep overhanging climbing or bouldering. The variable thickness rubber makes them very sensitive while keeping them durable. I find them very comfortable and I am really impressed with how well they performed. If you are looking to get new shoes for bouldering or sport climbing then you should give the Nexxo a try, you will be impressed.